|Caring People, Caring for your Loved Ones
The Haven offers a caring, homelike atmosphere and exceptional amenities and programs for seniors 55 and older. We understand the complex changes that accompany the aging process and make living alone difficult. These changes often include:• Isolation, loneliness and feelings of depression
• Difficulty planning and preparing meals
• Difficulty accomplishing yard work, snow removal and home maintenance
• Changes in eyesight and hearing
• Fears about falling and remembering to take medications and do other important tasks
|We make the transition to assisted living
as comfortable as possible The Haven provides residents’ families peace of mind knowing their loved one has companionship and social interaction, and freedom from worries about personal safety and other aspects of daily living. We are located just 15 minutes from Craig and 20 minutes from Steamboat Springs. Residents come and go from the facility as they wish.
2015 Monthly Base Rates
This includes Basic Care programs and services:
• All utilities and room temperature control
* The Haven accepts Medicaid. Please call for details: 970-875-1888
|We have options to fit different needs
Each person has different needs and preferences. We offer additional services and care options to make each resident’s life at The Haven comfortable, safe and enjoyable. Additional, varying fees apply. Please see our Fee Schedule for details.
Phone and/or cable
|Additional care options
Monthly base rates cover Basic Care programs and services for residents who are able to initiate and complete activities of daily living (bathing, dressing, grooming and other personal care) with minimal supervision*. We can provide residents additional supervision and help with daily living tasks. This may include:• Reminders for dressing, grooming, meals or toileting
• Stand by assistance with bathing, dressing or grooming
• Physical assistance with toileting, cleansing and changing protective garments
• Supervision and/or one-on-one assistance during activities
• Escorting to meals and/or intermittent assistance with mealsThis care is organized into a tiered pricing system, depending on a person’s needs. Please see our Fee Schedule for details.*The Haven is not a secured facility and cannot meet the needs of individuals who are prone to wandering. For more information, see our Residency Standards.
For more information about Assisted Living and other programs at The Haven, please contact Director