A little help is needed…
- “Alone-ness” is often depressing
- Meal preparation is a daily puzzle
- Yard work and snow removal are constant headaches
- Fears are a factor – fears about falling, about leaving the stove on, about home maintenance, about taking medications correctly
- Eyesight is waning - making living alone a problem
A room at The Haven includes all utilities, individual room temperature control, housekeeping, companionship, social activities, exercise programs, wonderful meals, medic alert system, assistance with daily living tasks as needed, laundry done for you if you wish, freedom to come and go with no worry, individual pampering.
Medication administration assistance and medical appointment transportation are available for a fee.
Minimal additional expenses: TV, telephone, barber/beauty shop, and medications.
Rates (effective as of January 1, 2013):
- Private Rooms $3,035/month
- Shared Rooms $2,638/month
- Large 2 Sided Room (suite) $4,585/month (when available)
- Medicaid accepted, please call.
- Respite Care Rate $150/day
Respite Care gives assistance while the caregiver/families are away on vacation or business, or while families enjoy the Yampa Valley worry-free while on vacation. The Vivien Card Memorial Respite Room is a fully furnished room with TV and linens.
All the regular benefits of The Haven are included: three meals a day, housekeeping, assistance with bathing if needed, activities and companionship. Medication administration assistance and medical appointment transportation are available for a fee. All prerequisites apply just as they do for full -time Haven residents, however, the 55 -or-older age restriction does not apply to the respite room.
Please call for complete details 970-875-1888.